|Product Name||ScanSnap iX100|
|General Technical Specifications|
|Scanner Type||Single fed (Straight / U-turn path), CDF (Continuous Document Feeding), Simplex|
|Scanning Modes||Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (Color / Grayscale / Monochrome detection)|
|Image Sensor||CIS (Contact Image Sensor) x 1|
|Light Source||3 color LED (Red / Green / Blue)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Scanning Speed (A4 portrait)(1)||Auto Mode(2)||5.2 seconds / page|
|Normal Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Better Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Best Mode||5.2 seconds / page|
|Excellent Mode||20.4 seconds / page|
|Document Size(3)||Normal Mode||Maximum: 216 x 360 mm (8.5 x 14.17 in.)
279.4 x 431.8 mm (11 x 17 in.) with Carrier Sheet
Minmum: 25.4 x 25.4 mm (1 x 1 in.)
|Long Paper Scanning(4)||863 mm (34 in.)|
|Paper Weight (thickness)||52 to 209 g/m2 (14 to 56 lb) (Straight path), 52 to 80 g/m2 (14 to 20 lb) (U-turn path)
Cards: 0.76 mm or less (Non-embossed), 0.76 + 0.48 mm (Embossed) (ISO7810 Conforming)
|Paper Setting||Front-side up|
|Continuous Scanning||260 sheets (A4, Color, Simples, 300 dpi, Battery operated)(5)|
|Interface(6)||USB||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Wi-Fi||IEEE802.11b / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11n
Frequency band(7): 2.4 GHz
|Wi-Fi Interface||Connection Mode||Access Point Connect Mode (Infrastructure mode)
Direct Connect Mode (Ad-hoc mode)
|Communication Distance(8)||50 m (Recommended: 25 m)|
|Security||Infrastructure mode: WPA (TKIP / AES), WPA2 (TKIP / AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64-bit / 128-bit)
Ad-hoc mode: WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES), WEP (64-bit / 128-bit)
|Easy Installation||WPS2.0 (Button / PIN code)|
|Power Source||Li-ion battery (3.7 V / 720 mAh)|
|Power Requirement||5 V / 0.5 A|
|Power Consumption(9)||Operating Mode||4.7 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||2.2 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||Less than 0.5 W|
|Operation Environment||Temperature||5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)(10)||273 x 47.5 x 36 mm (10.74 x 1.87 x 1.42 in.)|
|Device Weight||400 g (0.88 lb)|
|Driver||ScanSnap specific driver
· Windows®: Does not support TWAIN/ISIS®
· Mac OS: Does not support TWAIN
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR® / RoHS|
|Inbox Contents||Getting started, Set-up DVD-ROM, USB cable|
- Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used. The time is measured between start of document feeding to finish of document output.
- Scans will be made in "Best mode" if shorter sides are less than 148 mm (5.8 in.) and in "Better mode" if not.
- Automatically stitch a two-page spread when scanning a folded A3, B4 or double letter size document one side at a time. The image is automatically stitched only if texts or diagrams cover across the two-page spread.
- Capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length except for 'Excellent mode'.
- The number of sheets that can be scanned when connected to a computer via Wi-Fi with fully charged battery. The number of sheets may vary due to the system environment used, usage method and repeated charging.
- Computer with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product.
- Frequency may vary depending on country.
- Communication distance may vary depending on surrounding environment and the access point to be connected.
- When operating with battery.
- When chute is closed.
System Requirements for PC
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
|10 / 8.1
(32-bit / 64-bit)(1)
(32-bit / 64-bit)
|Driver / Applications(2)||ScanSnap Home(4)||Supported||Supported|
|ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™||Supported||Supported|
|Hardware Requirements(3)||CPU(5)||Intel® Corelon 1.8 GHz (2 core) or higher (Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher)|
|Memory Capacity(5)||2 GB or more (Recommended: 4 GB or more)|
|Display Resolution||1,024 × 768 pixels or more|
|Disk Capacity(6)||3.8 GB or more of the free hard disk space|
- Operate Windows in desktop mode.
- Operating systems listed in this table are the only ones supported. Please refer to the ScanSnap Support site for the latest support information.
- The ScanSnap device may not work if the connected computer does not meet these requirements.
- Installation requires a computer and Internet. Activation is also necessary for software use. Please visit the ScanSnap Support site for download information.
- Scanning speeds may drop if recommended CPU, memory capacity and USB 1.1 requirements are not met.
- .NET Framework 4.7 or later must be installed. If it is not installed, it is installed with ScanSnap Home. Up to 4.5 GB of disk space is required for the installation.
*The system requirements may change depending on the duration of support and the support policy of the companies that make the software listed in the table above.
System Requirements for Mac
|Compatible Operating Systems||macOS v10.14||macOS v10.13||macOS v.10.12(1)|
|Driver / Applications(2)||ScanSnap Home(4)||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™||Supported||Supported||Supported|
|Hardware Requirements(3)||CPU(5)||Intel® Core i5 1.4 GHz or higher (Recommended: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher)|
|Memory Capacity(5)||2 GB or more (Recommended: 8 GB or more)|
|Display Resolution||1,024 x 768 pixels or more|
|Disk Capacity||2.0 GB or more of the free hard disk space|